Continuous improvement of UPO services is made possible by the measurement and monitoring of customer satisfaction levels (of students, companies, teaching and technical/administrative staff).
The 2019-2021 Quality Plan, an integral part of the 2019-2024 University Strategic Plan, emphasises both the student’s role at the heart of everything and the importance of introducing best practices aimed at raising quality standards in administrative activity.
To this end, the University has developed a series of quality indicators as part of its Quality Assurance System, a tool to reach goals of quality in various fields (Research, Education, Third Mission, support services for various processes) and, at the same time, a Customer Satisfaction survey procedure for users.
Purposes of Customer Satisfaction surveys:
- monitoring of customer service quality
- evaluation of quality levels perceived by customers
- linking results of evaluation surveys and customer service measurement to draft summary reports
- identification of problem areas and suggestion of possible solutions for improvement
The questionnaires are completed by the following groups:
- First-year students
- Students enrolled in subsequent years
The surveys are conducted online in anonymous questionnaire form. Services currently addressed are in the following macro-areas:
- General services and infrastructures
- Teaching services
- Work placements
- Personal (Good Practices Project and Wellness Project)
- Events (Careers Days, Open Days, etc.)