Starting in academic year 2021/2022, a collaborative teaching agreement has been in place between the Università del Piemonte Orientale and the Università degli Studi of Turin, in order to offer students from both universities a wider range of courses in sectors of mutual interest. The collaborative partnership works as follows:
- For each course, a maximum of three students may be accepted from the partner university
- The student flow is: 100 students per year for each directional movement between the two universities (50 incoming and 50 outgoing)
- Should demand outstrip these numbers, the University will accept the first applications in chronological order
- Students who intend to apply for this collaborative opportunity with the Università degli Studi of Turin must present their applications by 17 September 2021 using the specific questionnaire form that can be found on their own account page of the Student Portal
- Students must take the exam within the academic year of enrolment on the course; if the exam is not successfully passed, the request automatically expires but the student may apply again the following year
- Courses attended at the partner university can result in free credits (selected by the student as part of their study plan – TAF D)
- If authorised, inclusion in the study plan must respect the regulations laid down by the university offering the course, in terms of academic credits, marks, course title and content.
- The student must take and pass the exam according to the regulations laid down by the university that offers the course.
It will be possible to choose courses linked to the student’s own Department, in order to guarantee coherence in terms of SSD and didactic content.
Students who wish to take part in the exchange programme are invited to read the agreement and list of courses, issued by the Università degli Studi di Torino (attached to this page). The timetable and exam dates can be found on the specific web page of the Università degli Studi di Torino.