We have introduced many services for various special needs (both physical and financial):
- financial aid, supplied by E.Di.S.U.
- exemption (total or partial) from University fees
- Information Desk for Specific Learning Disabilities
For E.Di.S.U financial aid for students with disabilities, see the website www.edisu.piemonte.it.
For exemptions from university fees, refer to the section “Fees and Taxes”.
The Specific Learning Disabilities (SLD) information desk offers assistance with accommodation, integration, orientation and study support.
The Rector's Delegate for services for students with special needs is Prof. Roberta Lombardi.
For any doubts or queries, write to: email@example.com
How to ask for our services:
1. Initial interviews,diagnosis analysis, strengths ect, please use the online counter https://upoplanner.uniupo.it/portaleplanning/SERV/index.php
2. Compensatory measures for handicapped students, please use the following form: https://forms.gle/m1dGEZ328bwXdpXg9
3. Accompaniment to lessons,tutoring requests, study benefits, please use the following form: https://forms.gle/C8ymLarbcQrEkSYJ8
Starting from January 2022 it will be possible to book an appointment through the platform UPO REPLIES | Ateneo - UPO (uniupo.it) with the Students service office for all students/prospective students with physical and learning disabilities.
It will be possible to book an online interview, lasting 30 minutes, for the following services:
First level orientation interview
The interview is aimed at building a suitable course of study and identifying the aids to which the student is entitled to successfully undertake and continue the studies. This service will be available on:
Tuesday and Thursday from 9.00 a.m to 2 p.m
Friday from 9.00 to 11.00 a.m
Interview about compensatory measures for students with physical and learning disabilities
The interview is aimed at collecting all the information and useful documents to agree on the compensatory measures to which students are entitled during the exam. The service will be available on:
Tuesday from 9.00 to 12.00 a.m
Thursday from 9.00 to 12.00 a.m
Once booked the appointment, the students will receive a confirmation e-mail, in which the link to connect by videoconference and carry out the interview remotely, will be reported.