Development Cooperation is pursued by the University in order to improve global system conditions, particularly in those areas considered vulnerable; not only concentrating on economic growth but considering all possible development factors, including education.
- the creation of partnerships for training and research in low/medium economies
- health emergency training in Sierra Leone;
- interdisciplinary treatment of cognitive and operative needs connected to the process of integration in Italy and the fight against radicalisation in the trans-Mediterranean area.
- Education/training of students from countries that are war-torn or suffering from a humanitarian crisis
- Education/training of political refugees in our country