Our University consists of:
- governing bodies
- subsidiary bodies
- commissions and committees
- entities for research, teaching and training
We were among the first to adhere to measures prescribed in the Gelmini Reform. There are no longer faculties here – instead, there are Departments which oversee both teaching and scientific research.
The eight departments are located in the three cities which host our University:
- Law; Political, Economic and Social Sciences
- Science, Technology and Innovation
- Pharmaceutical Science
- Economics and Business Studies
- Translational Medicine and Health Sciences (their activity is coordinated by the School of Medicine).
Vercelli is also the location of the Rector’s Offices and central administration headquarters.
Some Departments carry out teaching in cities different from their actual headquarters.