Among its many goals, the University aims to reinforces its international status, both in the research and teaching fields.
International Relations Commission
The International Relations Commission was founded by Academic Senate Resolution no.11/2018/14.1 of 17/12/2018 and will remain in place for the 6-year period 2018-2024.
The Commission is composed of:
- Chairman of the Commission, Prof. Edoardo Tortarolo
- Rector’s representative for International Relations, Prof. Gianluca Gaidano
- Department of Law and Political, Economic and Social Sciences, Prof. Fabrizia Santini
- Department of Translational Medicine, Prof. Alessandro Volpe
- Department of Pharmaceutical Science, Prof. Marco Arlorio
- Department of Science, Innovation and Technology, Prof. Lavinia Egidi
- Department of Health Sciences, Prof.ssa Francesca Boccafoschi
- Department of Economics and Business Studies, Prof. Martin Zagler
- Department of Humanities, Prof.ssa Miriam Ravetto
- School of Medicine, Prof. Mara Giordano
Erasmus and International Students Office
The Erasmus and International Students Office deals with issues linked to student, teacher and PTA mobility as part of the Erasmus+ Programme – Action 1, and to students (admission and enrolment of foreign students, recognition of qualifications from abroad, free-mover mobility and students registered on double degrees).
tel. + 39 0161 261552 or 523; fax + 39 0161 219421
The Internationalisation Office deals with issues linked to partnership agreements for cooperation projects, foreign students, mapping and promotion of international opportunities in terms of teaching, cooperation, and international teaching/research networks.
tel. +39 0161 261584; fax +39 0161 211358