The Commissione Fulbright fosters academic exchange visits between Italy and the USA, offering scholarships to Italian and US citizens for the purposes of study, research and teaching at American campuses and Italian universities. The scholarships are offered for postgraduate specialisation courses, research trips and teaching experiences at universities and research centres in Italy and the United States.
Find out here about the available Fulbright scholarships! The page of each call lists the deadline for applications and provides the necessary forms.
All Fulbright scholarships cover travel expenses between Italy and the United States, and basic health/accident insurance funded by the US government.
Applicants for a Fulbright scholarship must have:
- a 3-year undergraduate degree, Master’s degree or a degree from the earlier Italian system;
- excellent English language competence, verified by TOEFL (Test of English as a Foreign Language) or IELTS (International English Language Testing System, Academic format) certification
- Monday 14 November 2022 a webinar presenting Fulbright scholarships was broadcast. Watch the video of the meeting
- The competition Study of the US Institute for Student Leaders is online. All necessary information for applications can be found at this link
- The presentation of the Call for Distinguished Lecturer is available, with the deadline of 28 February.
- For more information, you can contact the Fulbright Commission directly, by emailing email@example.com.