The Quality Committee has these objectives:
- to promote the culture of quality in the University;
- to set up the processes for Quality Assurance;
- to ensure the ability to improve the Degree Programs and all training activities continuously, as well as the efficiency and effectiveness of the structures that provide them;
- to oversee the regular performance of QA procedures for research activities according to the programmes.
In particular, the Quality Committee has the operational responsibility of University AQ through:
- implementing the quality policy defined by the University's political bodies;
- organizing and supervising common tools (models and data) for the QA;
- designing and implementing training activities;
- monitoring the adequate and uniform performance of QA procedures throughout the University;
- supporting Degree Programs, their Directors and Contact People for the training and updating of staff (both teaching and technical-administrative) for the purposes of the QA;
- supporting the management of information flows at all levels involved in the QA process.