Once you have registered with the university, you can ask the Orientation Service for help as you embark on your university studies. An orientation interview can help you:
• to re /define your motivation and goals
• discover services that could be useful for you
• establish contact with your teaching tutors
• evaluate ways to organise and plan your study and strategies
• consider the possibility of taking part in team work activity.
The meetings take place online.
Contact us via the online form for further information or to book an orientation appointment.