Option to pursue a bi-national degree in partnership with Université de Savoie (Chambéry).
Department of Humanities
Prof. Stefania Sini
This course offers you an enriched and transversal interdisciplinary training that covers advanced skills in the linguistic, literature, cultural, historic, artistic and territorial fields, complete with economic-social issues and territorial science in the public and private sectors. On one hand, we provide you with in-depth knowledge in different literary fields, according to historical perspectives and opinions that can trigger comparative studies. On the other hand, we also develop skills and knowledge in the field of linguistic-cultural intermediation on a local and international scale, as well as management skills in the tourism industry with disciplines designed to encourage critical skills for the operation and planning of tourism systems and the local/global market of tourism.
- An interdisciplinary course, which intersects international aspects and attention to the local territory (“glocal” approach)
- Excellent level of competence reached in foreign languages. Theatre activities in foreign language (Tillit)
- Top-rated Foreign Language and Literature course in Italy, according to VQR classification
- Opportunities for Erasmus and Free-Mover programmes, as well as bi-national degree partnership with Université Savoie Mont Blanc.
- LM37: provides 24 credits that are compulsory for the competition calls A-24 (a) and A-25 (a).
Erasmus partner institutions
- Austria: Graz.
- Belgium: Liege.
- Croatia: Zagabria.
- France: Bordeaux, Lille, Metz, Versailles, Paris Diderot, Grenoble.
- Germany: “Ludwig Maximilian” (Munich), Marburg, Aachen, Bochum, Potsdam.
- Norway: Volda.
- Poland: Warsaw, Wroclaw, Lodz, “Adam Mickiewicz” Poznań.
- Portugal: Madeira.
- Romania: Alba Iulia, Bucarest.
- Spain: Malaga, “Carlos III” (Madrid), “Miguel de Cervantes” (Valladolid), Alcalã, Valencia, Tenerife, Salamanca, Seville, Vigo, Santiago de Compostela, Cáceres, Santander, Ciudad Real, Huelva.
Career and employment options
- Expert in planning and management of tourism systems. Management roles in tourism and hotel businesses
- Expert in communication and promotion of the territory, marketing and public relations. Managerial roles in cultural associations and event organisations.
- Expert in management of reception services for cultural and environmental heritage sites. Management roles in local institutions and emerging hospitality businesses.
- Translator, mediator and cultural organiser for institutions (private and public, national and international)
- Editorial consultant
- Secondary school teacher, subject to further certification according to current law
- Journalist, subject to licence and enrolment on professional register.