Course Transfers and Changes

You can submit a request to change your selected degree programme (unrestricted access courses only) within the University between 29 August 2022 and 30 November 2022.

To switch to a state-regulated degree programme, a dispensation certification must be issued by the relevant department (of intended course).

To switch to a capped number course (Biotechnology, Pharmaceutical Biotechnology, Pharmacy, Pharmaceutical Chemistry and Technology), check the relative selection Calls published on the relevant websites.

Once a decision has been made about your proposed switch, Student Services will communicate the result to you via email. Within twenty days you must settle any remaining instalments from the current year (without paying a penalty fee). If payment is not settled within the deadline, the application to change course will be returned to your original department.

If you ask to switch to an unrestricted (open access) course which was actually a state-regulated programme in the past, the application may only be considered once the availability of places has been established.

Changes in classes, curricula and teaching hub follow the same procedure and deadlines, and must be presented to the Student Services Office at your current teaching hub.

For transfers to and from other universities, refer to the side menu options.