Our Library System (SBA) has been established to coordinate, rationalize and develop the activities of our libraries, whose mission is to enhance, preserve, and foster the use of book and document collections.
Our six libraries are located in our three city campuses:
- Alessandria: DISIT Library and “Norberto Bobbio” (DiGSPES) Library;
- Novara: “Ascanio Sobrero” (DSF) Library; DiSEI Library and School of Medicine’s Library;
- Vercelli: DISUM Library.
We offer services, resources and equipment to assist you in your study and research activities. The Service Charter defines the principles and the ways in which services are delivered, and Illustrates your rights and obligations.
- 350 reading seats;
- 34 computer stations;
- ca. 125,000 volumes;
- ca. 400 printed journals with current subscription;
- over 10,000 e-journals in full-text ;
- ca. 25,000 e-journals indexed in bibliographic data bases;
- 800 e-books;
- free consultation of books, journals and other documents;
- reference assistance;
- local loan service;
- digital loan service (e-books);
- online search in major bibliographic databases;
- interlibrary loan service and document delivery;
- additional services.
For further information, please, contact the staff of the libraries or visit their websites.