1. Once your university has officially notified us that you would like to study at UPO, you must fill in the online application form, print a copy and get your coordinator to sign it. You must take the original document with you to the Registration Office.
The deadlines for completing the application form are:
- Winter semester & entire year: 31st July
- Summer semester: 30th November
2. Decide with your tutor at your home university which courses you may attend at UPO. It could be wise to schedule a meeting for registration at the Segreteria Studenti (Registration Office) of the Department where you will study.
3. You may contact the Servizi agli Studenti Office to ask for information for accommodation. You can apply for a room at the residence of the EDISU Piemonte, the Regional Agency for the Right to Education, or at one of the dorms run by UPO itself, or you can rent private accommodation. Please, check also the “Services and Facilities” page.