From 6 September 2021, the new UPOriceve support service will be available, allowing you to contact staff from your Student Services Office by way of an online helpdesk. This tool guarantees direct contact in the event of urgent or complex problems, while less urgent problems and requests for information can be made via UPOrisponde.
Simply key in the required data and choose your preferred date; the system will then inform you of the first available appointment (each appointment has a standard duration of 15 minutes).
Once the booking has been made, a link will be provided to connect you to a virtual room where you can ‘meet’ the Office team member and explain your problem/request; to enable more efficient service, at the time of booking, you will be asked to briefly outline the reason for your request so that staff can supply you with the necessary information/assistance. Remember to use your university email address in order to receive the booking confirmation, the online link and the booking code (you may need this to change or cancel your request).
The online helpdesk service is available for the following offices:
- Student Services of Department of Law and Political, Economic and Social Sciences
- Student Services of Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences
- Student Services of Department of Science, Technology and Innovation
- Student Services of Department of Economics and Business Studies
- Student Services of Department of Humanities
- Student Services of School of Medicine
- Student Services of Specialisation Schools
- Mondays from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Wednesdays from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
- Fridays from 1.30pm to 3.30pm
Make sure you select the correct Student Services Office for your course, taking into account where you are registered; you can check the Offices in the guide attached to this page.
In the event of errors when booking, appointments can be re-arranged with the correct office only if there is a free place for the original day and time booked; otherwise, the reservation must be cancelled and a new appointment booked.
UPOriceve is also equipped to arrange face-to-face appointments for the following services:
- Collection of devices and modems (for those who applied) by new students, while supplies last
- Collection of devices by students enrolled for second year onwards (while supplies last)
In this event, you can select the day and time you prefer. The service is available in the following hours:
- Mondays, from 9am to 12pm
- Wednesdays, from 9am to 12pm
At the following premises:
- Viale T. Michel, 11 Alessandria (for freshers and students enrolled on courses at Alessandria)
- Via Perrone, 18 Novara (for freshers and students enrolled on courses at Novara)
- Via Duomo, 6 Vercelli (for freshers and students enrolled on courses at Vercelli)
To access the device and modem collection service, you must first complete your registration procedure and make sure all your university fee payments are up-to-date; otherwise, you will be informed by email of any anomalies or irregular status, along with annulment of your reservation.