The No-Tax Area status applies when all the following requisites are fulfilled:
- ISEE amount lower or equivalent to euro 30,000.00
- ISEE eligible for subisidised services in the Right to Higher Education, according to the student’s tax code status
- Currently valid ISEE statement at the moment of registration/enrolment
- Registration with the university for a number of academic years that is inferior or equivalent to the normal duration of a course, plus one year
and one of these requisites:
- Registration for first year
- Registration for second year and acquisition of at least 10 academic credits by 10 August 2021
- Registration for subsequent years and acquisition of at least 25 academic credits between 11 August 2020 and 10 August 2021
The application of No-Tax Area status does not need to be requested – it is automatically conferred on submission of ISEE certification.
The No-Tax Area status does not exempt students from payment of the regional tax and stamp duty.