If you fall into one of the following categories, you may be entitled to exemption or discounted fees – in this event, please contact your Student Services Office.
You will be exonerated from all tuition fees and need only pay the € 16 euro stamp duty for registration. You are entitled to this form of exemption if:
- You are the recipient, or eligible but not recipient, of the E.Di.S.U grant for the academic year 2020/2021
- You have a certified disability/handicap (in accordance with art.3, para.1 of Italian Law 5 February 1992, no.104) and/or with a recognised invalidity level of 66% or more (for further details, refer to the Student Handbook, Fees section)
You will be exonerated from payment of the third instalment, paying only the first and second. You are entitled to this form of exemption if:
- You have a registered level of invalidity between 50% and 65% (for further details, refer to the Student Handbook, Fees section)
- You are an inmate student
- You have refugee or asylum-seeker status, or have been awarded international protection
- You are a recognised victim of organised crime or exploitation, have been injured in the line of duty, or belong to a family with members who are victims of organised crime, exploitation or injuries in the line of duty
- At the moment of the enrolment (or by and no later than 31st December 2020) you still need to complete only the final exam (with all other educational and administrative activity complete, including approvals, internships and elective course credits) and are scheduled to graduate in the new academic year 2020/2021
- You are a regular status employee at the university
You will need to pay only stamp duty if you are enrolling in a second or subsequent year and ask for reconfirmation of an E.Di.S.U grant already conferred in the previous year 2019/2020 (for further details, please refer to the Student Handbook, Fees section)
Special complete exemption
If you completed your 3-year undergraduate degree on time with a final mark of 100/110 and intend to enrol on a Master’s degree (including single cycle programme) at this university, you need not pay the 2nd and 3rd instalment of the first year tuition fees of the selected Master’s programme. You will, however, need to pay the 1st instalment (E.Di.S.U. payment plus virtual stamp duty of 16 Euro) and a fixed duty of € 14 for the second instalment. This special benefit may be conferred one time only.