A new Call has been announced for young people who wish to carry out voluntary civilian service!
In projects coordinated by the Municipality of Vercelli in the provinces of Vercelli, Novara and Alessandria, a total of 65 places are planned for young people with high school diplomas; 19 of these places are reserved to young people with Isee certification that confirms their economic status as equivalent or lower than 10,000 euro.
The Call is open until 2pm on 8 February 2021 for young people (Italian or non) between the ages of 18 and 28 (up to 28 years and 364 days old) at the date the application is submitted.
The Civilian Service arrangement lasts 12 months, with participants receiving a monthly sum of 439.50 euro; the project aids society and the region, and is a unique teamwork experience that brings together dynamic young people.
For more information on projects in the Municipality of Vercelli and partner organisations (including Università del Piemonte Orientale), and to apply:
- visit the website www.vercelligiovani.it
- call or write to Informagiovani in Vercelli (firstname.lastname@example.org 0161596 800)
- participate in the online Infoday initiatives organised in January (dates published on vercelligiovani.it).
If you wish to carry out civilian service at the University, you can apply for:
- Una Mappa per i giovani (A Map for Young People) (6 places: 2 in the Rector’s Offices in Vercelli, 2 at Disei in Novara, 2 at departments in Alessandria): this project aims to break down social, cultural and economic barriers that prevent vulnerable young people from actively becoming part of university life
- Knowledge 360° (3 places at department libraries in Vercelli, Novara and Alessandria): this project aims to improve awareness and use of library services, to promote access to information resources (in paper form and online), and to develop assistance for users of the library services.
The Call for Applications will close at 2pm on 8 February 2021.