Department of Studies for Economics and Business
Novara, via Perrone 18
Prof. Maura Campra
This course offers a natural progression from the 3-year undergraduate degree in Business Economics.
The first year is aimed at developing business economics knowledge, effectively integrated with other fields such as the law, to acquire a working knowledge of advanced analytical methodologies and offer appropriate approaches for business problem-solving in economic contexts which may be unsettled, strongly dynamic and globalised.
The second year focuses on refining professional and strategic business economics skills, as well as offering a practical combination of study and hands-on experience with internships linked to preparation for the dissertation.
Erasmus partner institutions
- Belgium: Vives (Kortrijk), Mons
- Czech Republic: VSEM (Prague)
- Denmark: VIA University (Horsens)
- France: Lille 1, Savoie
- Germany: Regensburg, Trier.
- Latvia: Banku (Riga)
- Greece: Piraeus (Aigaleo), Kavala
- Lithuania: Kaunas
- Malta: Msida
- Portugal: Castelo Branco, Coimbra, Leiria, Tomar, Viseu
- Spain: Central de Cataluna (Barcelona), Girona, Malaga, Jaén, La Laguna (Tenerife), "Pablo de Olavide" (Seville), Santiago de Compostela
- Hungary: Sopron.
Career and employment options
Roles for professionals qualified in business administration and management. Other related professions: specialists in business administration and management for private companies; accounting experts; experts in goods and services purchasing; experts in sale of goods and supply of services (not including ICT sector); market analysts; chartered accountants (when certified).